Some Thoughts About MapleStory Nebs Revamp

Some Thoughts About MapleStory Nebs Revamp

Postby Mmoak2018 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Welcome to MMOak, how do you really feel about the nebs in MapleStory, yes, I understand that Nexon will Revamp Nebulite System. Without inducing the abundance it's basically the things that MS2 Mesos are vital. Here's what they want to perform:

Increase nebulite boxes' drop rate. It should be roughly equal to the equipment drop rate in Temple of Time and for supervisors it must climb with difficulty.

Remove. Either randomly convert them make them no more obtainable. This includes the horizontal stat nebs. Even with no equipment, a +4 stat neb can't compete with a 1 percent stat neb.. Buffing them rather is a choice but I recommend caution. They could shift the equilibrium of the game and I recommend making them unaffected by additional potentials.

Consolidate the stats into a single tier per position. A neb giving dex and another to 3 percent is really unfair. The chance of ranking a neb and fusing is already low. This should involve shifting the percent that D has stat going up with stat, stat nebs down one rank.

Eliminate and substitute it with a maplestory mesos price. (Nexon should you would like to choose the easy way out you can put fusion tickets in general stores) Fusing a neb if guarantee a neb of their greater rank. E.g. fusing a C with a B should guarantee a B.Remove the nebulite diffuser. Putting a new nebulite onto a piece of gear that currently has one should just replace and destroy the installed neb..

As for keeping the money flowing, I agree that a return should be seen by the cubes that are alien and should work with fusing Nebulite on gear as well as stand alone nebs. They could present a money shop nebulite box which gives B nebs with a chance of A, which united with stage 5 could be beneficial to the market Official MapleStory 2 Wiki.

Adding tiers of neb boxes is a intriguing idea but I'm not sure I am 100% on board. In the event the box drop rate is adequate then supply should not be an issue. Until we can see what effect the other modifications have had, something like this should be left for after.
Mmoak2018

Return to Gold